You can become a Permanent resident of Canada via various ways-
1. If you are a worker in Canada, then two ways to obtain PR are through PNP of your residential province or directly via Express entry (based on the draw of minimum cut off
Score of CRS). We will help you calculate your score and create your EOI.
2. Family Sponsorship- If you are spouse or a common law partner or conjugal partner, Dependent children or parent/grandparent of a Canadian PR or citizen, you may be eligible for Sponsorship. We can also help you appeal to IAD if a decision is negative on your family sponsorship application.
3. Similar other programs are Atlantic Immigration program, Caregivers, Start Up visa, Self- employed, Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot, Agri- pilot program, TR to PR pathway, PR for Hongkong resident’s pathway, Quebec selected skilled workers category.
FOR PNPs, we expertise in Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program-There are various streams to apply for MPNP such as
1. Skilled workers Stream- Overseas or In Manitoba
2. International Education Stream- Career Employment pathway, Graduate Internship
Pathway, International Student Entrepreneur pilot.
3. Business Investor Stream- Entrepreneur Pathway and Farm Investor Pathway
For MPNP, we can assess your category and help you create your EOI and if you get letter of invitation to apply (LAA) we can further help you file the application and, federal Immigration program to get you the permanent residence which is the goal of all Nominees. You can apply for MPNP with your family even if they are outside Canada. English results, Job offer, and Settlement funds are required in certain categories.